I've watched many fireworks displays, but this year, I got to personally set some off. It was fun but somewhat terrifying since I almost took off my own face with a Roman candle. By the way, it is illegal to sell/buy/set off projectile fireworks in Oregon, but they are allowed in Washington so a lot of people in Portland drive over to Vancouver, WA for their fireworks. An example of what you can buy in your friendly big chain grocery store:
Yesterday I was very pleasantly surprised to find a present in my mailbox from George and Caroline. Thanks so much! I hope that we can drink cocktails at Oba soon. The bag matches a key chain they gave me last year, and I had to post a photo because the look on the fish's face just kills me:
Hope everyone had a wonderful Canada Day/Fourth of July/World Cup watching weekend!


1 comment:
OMG! That is priceless. What a great gift!
Post a Comment