I've broken up about 5,063,278 fights between Riley and Xander so far (they're not supposed to get overly excited while they recover from their operations)...
...and it's not even noon yet.
The cats keep me busy by alternately being amusing, exasperating and pinning me down with the weight of their sleeping bodies, but I miss being around family and friends at this time of year and hope that y'all are taking advantage of the surplus in rare beef, Peking duck, sweet and sour pork, spring rolls, seafood, ribbon cookies and red wine. Happy holidays from Xander (the browner one, top photo), Riley (the redder one, middle photo) and me (not shown because I'm enjoying Christmas in my pyjamas).
...and it's not even noon yet.
The cats keep me busy by alternately being amusing, exasperating and pinning me down with the weight of their sleeping bodies, but I miss being around family and friends at this time of year and hope that y'all are taking advantage of the surplus in rare beef, Peking duck, sweet and sour pork, spring rolls, seafood, ribbon cookies and red wine. Happy holidays from Xander (the browner one, top photo), Riley (the redder one, middle photo) and me (not shown because I'm enjoying Christmas in my pyjamas).



1 comment:
Ah, the feline version of reuse, recyle.
Hope you had a good x-mas and will soon have a happy new year!
BTW, did your landlord let you know you've got a little package from moi?
Post a Comment