Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My face is all over Scandinavia.

When I first moved to Portland, I travelled all over Oregon and Washington and visited countless outlet malls with Cathrine and Birgitte, two Norwegian scientists who were visiting the lab. They loved taking photos for scrapbooking, and I actually got my first digital camera mostly in self-defense, because they were always taking pictures of me. Well, Cathrine has turned her extracirricular activity into a beautifully laid-out how-to book (that's her on the cover) that will be published in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland:


...and I'm on page 93:


Using a combination of SYSTRAN and Lexin to translate, the text on the page reads: Here, we have used a Texture background papers that will resemble sand, that of course is the theme in these photos, an onionskin Simple picture framework and a panel text framework. The text is typed in CK Signature.

The rest of the book is equally impressive. I should try to get Cathrine a publishing deal for North America!

No comments: