Monday, November 20, 2006

I got tagged.

I belatedly realized that I got tagged with the four meme by stilaholicnartianknits. (I've added a few categories just because it's a good excuse to avoid work today.)

Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. babysitter
  2. piano teacher
  3. research assistant
  4. summer science camp counselor
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Amelie
  2. The Royal Tanenbaums
  3. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
  4. X-Men 2
Four television shows that I love to watch:
  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. CSI (all of them, but especially Las Vegas)
  4. NCIS
Four bands I have seen live in concert:
  1. Franz Ferdinand
  2. Nine Inch Nails
  3. Sloan
  4. Snow Patrol
Four authors that should write faster:
  1. Kage Baker
  2. Steven Brust
  3. James Allen Gardner
  4. Martha Wells
Four of my favourite dishes:
  1. Pasta in just about any kind of creamy cheese sauce
  2. Peking duck
  3. Sashimi
  4. Very rare, heavily peppered ribeye steak
Four things that scare me:
  1. Biological warfare
  2. Insects
  3. Needles
  4. Sharks
Four websites I visit (almost) daily:
  1. Epicurious
  2. Lush NA Forums
  3. The Toronto Star
  4. Trimet (for Transit Tracker info)
Four places I have lived:
  1. Bright's Grove, ON
  2. Portland, OR
  3. Sarnia, ON
  4. Toronto, ON
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Amsterdam, Holland
  2. Australia
  3. Banff/Calgary, AB
  4. Vancouver, BC
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Canada with my family
  2. Great Barrier Reef with Lynn and Mark
  3. Home with my cats
  4. Somewhere warm and sunny
Four bloggers I am tagging:
  1. Alanazilla
  2. George & Caroline
  3. Lynn
  4. Mark

No comments: