The American people have finally woken up and voted the Republicans out of power. The Democrats now control both the House and the Senate (Allen conceded the Virginia Senate race today to his Democratic opponent), and as an added bonus, Rumsfeld is retiring. While I am under no illusions that the Democrats are more liberal or progressive than the Republicans, at least many of the architects of the disaster known as the war in Iraq have been thrown out on their collective asses.
I have to present at lab meeting on Monday and I have 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season One to watch before Sunday (that's when the DVD set is due back at the library), so cat and Halloween pics will have to wait until next week.
I have to present at lab meeting on Monday and I have 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season One to watch before Sunday (that's when the DVD set is due back at the library), so cat and Halloween pics will have to wait until next week.
2 comments:
All I can say is ... 'Go Hillary!'
my only worry is that the change will mean they won't clean up the mess they started
Post a Comment