Sunday, March 16, 2008

Half a head.

Yesterday's photo was from Lynn's first visit to Portland in 2005. In October of last year, I was lucky enough to get Lynn and Mark for a few days when they stopped in Portland on their whirlwind tour of North America. They got to see where I work, including this really dumb statue in the courtyard that gets adorned with giant hats or balloons whenever someone gets really drunk.


I'm going to get rid of the mailing list for this blog because I don't want people to get irritated with the high volume of emails now that I'm trying to post a new photo every day. You can get semi-automatic blog updates by subscribing to the RSS feed for the blog. There are tutorials for doing so in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. If you use Thunderbird and prefer to read posts through that program rather than having to manually check for blog updates, here's how to set up RSS feeds through Thunderbird.

No comments: