For George and Caroline's going away party, we went to Oba! and The Low Brow Lounge, two places that have a special place in our hearts (and livers). The pics below were taken at The Low Brow.
From L to R: Naoto, George and Caroline.
From L to R: Lisette, Rob and me.
Mirek and Katarina.
I can't imagine how I could have pissed off Lisette. ::looks around innocently::
Cheers. We were mostly drinking Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale in case you were wondering.
Masoud is on the far left. I'm not sure why everyone decided to huddle for this pic, but it was pretty cold in the bar.
Drinking and dialing. Poor Yoojin.
George was getting touchy-feely with Joe and it was making Joe uncomfortable.
Naoto and Masoud getting friendly. George is jealous.
You can imagine how George felt the next day.
There was a lot of forehead touching among the men in our group. I'm not sure why, but George seems to be enjoying it in the second pic.
(I apologize that there are disproportionately more pics of certain people in the group than others. It always happens that whoever is sitting across from me appears in more pics than anyone else.)
Hope that a good time was had by all on Saturday and that you weren't feeling the aftereffects too much on Sunday. Advil is a wonderful hangover preventative.
Hope that a good time was had by all on Saturday and that you weren't feeling the aftereffects too much on Sunday. Advil is a wonderful hangover preventative.

















4 comments:
wow, looks like an epic night!
i don't know ... joe doesn't seem all that uncomfortable with the touchy-feely.
so, is that 'red' beer actually good? i generally like dark beers and my brother and i were just indulging in the best of NZ microbreweries (Monteith's), but it just doesn't compare to a Sleeman ...
speaking of which, the guiness you get here in Oz is just not the same.
I like red/copper beers a lot, but I'm not a fan of dark beers and I don't like Sleemans. So my opinion may not mean much to you.
P.S. Joe wasn't really uncomfortable... he just didn't want to act as a shield.
"I apologize that there are disproportionately more pics of certain people in the group than others. It always happens that whoever is sitting across from me appears in more pics than anyone else."
I thought you just had a crush on George.
I thought you just had a crush on George.
I was just using George to get to Caroline.
Post a Comment